Email and Bulk mailingFollow
You can send an email to candidates directly from the platform and this will be recorded in the candidates CV form in the history tab.
To send email to a candidate:
- Select one or more CVs from any CV container
- Click on Actions > Email from the top left context menu
- Fill in the form as necessary
- Click on Send email button
The form has following fields:
- Recipients: The name of the recipients. If more than three recipients have been selected only the first three are displayed
- Priority: Select the priority of an email such as normal, high or low
- Language used in email messages: Select the language of the email
- Template: Click on Select link to select the template of an email that you can then customize and send
- Subject: Specify the subject of the email
- Email format: Select whether the email should be HTML or plain text
If you use an HTML email you can use a text editor directly in your browser to edit the text of the email. The text editor has a toolbar (click editor icon to open the toolbar) which contains the basic formatting options like bold, italic and font colour. If you need more space to edit the document you can enlarge the text editor by using the maximize button available on the toolbar .
You can use a template when composing an email, speeding up and standardizing communication with candidates. Email templates can be create using a variety of tags that the platform then parses and replaces with the candidate's data.
If you want to send an email to more than 25 candidates at a time you need to use Bulk mailing. To do this, click on Actions > Bulk mailing from the top left context menu. Bulk mailing works in the same as individual emails but you are not limited to 25 recipients at time. Bulk email is not enabled by default: contact the Altamira Customer Success for further information.
Please sign in to leave a comment.