Deleting a candidate's account in the back officeFollow
To delete a user account from the Altamira back office you have to take the following actions for each Career Site:
- Deleting the account in the Career Site
- Deleting the CV form from the database (if the CV has been entered in data entry mode)
Deleting the account in the Career Site
- Click on Setup > Frontend configuration from the main menu
- Click on the edit icon of the Career Site
- Click on Career Site setup > Users
- Enter the user's email address in the E-mail field and click on Find
- The list of users will be visualized. Click on the user's email address under the Username column to open the user's account form
- Click on Actions > Delete at the bottom of the page
If your account has more than one Career Site, make sure to perform the same steps on other sites as well.
Deleting the CV form in the database
- Enter the CV database and verify that the candidate is no longer present by searching for name and surname or e-mail address
- If present, delete the CV (see also Deleting CVs)
Please sign in to leave a comment.