In Altamira Recruiting the recruitment process is managed by workflows. The workflows are structured in statuses indicating the step a candidate has reached in the recruitment process. Statuses usually have outcomes that show the evaluation received by a candidate for that step of the process.
Keeping track of where a candidate has arrived in the recruitment process means understanding which status they are at. The status of the candidate is tracked for each vacancy or project in which they are located, therefore it is possible for a candidate to be in the Not suitable status in one project, but Second interview in another one.
To see a candidate's status in the selection process:
- Click on CV Database in the main menu
- Search the candidate using the search bar above or the Advanced Search form
- Click on the link in the first column of the CV. Usually this is the Surname and name column
- Open the History tab. The vacancies and projects sections show the vacancies the candidate has applied to and the projects in which they are included, as well as the status they reached in the recruitment process
Note that the candidate doesn't show their status in the CV database list or in the Speculative applications.
Keeping track of the recruitment process in a specific vacancy
- Click on Vacancies from the main menu
- Search the vacancy using the Quick Search field or the Advanced Search form
- Click on the vacancy column to see the candidates who applied to the vacancy
- A Status column is available in the CV list for each candidate. You can use this clickable column to change a candidate's status with one click. Alternatively, you can select a status from the drop-down menu in the field Status located on the top right of the page. Each status contains only the CVs that have reached that step of the workflow.
You can use the same steps to track the status of the recruitment process in a project.
There are also numerous reports in Reports > Report List which summarize the status of candidates in the recruitment process, such as CV Status in vacancies and CV Status in projects.