Web analytics lets you associate the scripts or HTML provided by your analytics provider with the events of the Career Centre. The events that the Career Centre defines for use in web analytics are:
- Page view: Occurs when a page is viewed
- CV sent by a registered user: Occurs when registered users send their CVs.
- CV sent by an unregistered user: Occurs when non-registered users send their CVs.
- Send vacancy to a friend: Occurs when a user tells a friend about a vacancy
- New user registration: Occurs when a user registers with the site
- New CV added: Occurs when a new CV is added to a user's profile
- New job alert: Occurs when a candidate creates a new job alert
- User redirected to external site by a vacancy: Occurs when a candidate applies for a vacancy that is configured to redirect to an external site
- Request for information on a training course ad: Occurs when a candidate requests information about a training course advertisement
To set the script you wish the Career Centre to emit for a specific event:
- Click on Setup > Frontend configuration in the top menu
- Locate the Search box and type the Career Centre name
- Click on the edit icon next to the Career Centre
- Click on the Web analytics link in the top right context menu
- Click on the name of the event you configure analytics for
- Enter the script or HTML that your analytics provider has indicated
- Click on the Save button
Please sign in to leave a comment.