You can define basic URL settings for different pages of a Career Centre site. To setup these URL settings for a Career Centre:
- Click on Setup > Frontend configuration in the top menu, locate the Search box and type the Career Centre name
- Click on the Resources link available at top right side of screen
- Fill in the form as necessary
- Click on the Save button
The form has following fields.
- Character to replace spaces with in friendly URL’s: Specify the custom character set that replaces the empty spaces in the Career Centre site URLs
- Job detail page: Select a URL string that appears on the job details page on the Career Centre site
- Friendly URL format: Specify the user-friendly version of URL for the job details page when it appears on the Career Centre site
- Use the following view as a data source when building the friendly URL: Select a data source view that defines the friendly URL structure
- Login page: Select a URL that you want to show on the login page of candidates, on the Career Centre site
- Send CV page: Select a URL that you want to show on the send CV page, on the Career Centre site
Please sign in to leave a comment.