This tab enables you to schedule data export that you can receive automatically. When you create export jobs and define settings for exporting data, you can create multiple schedules to automate this data export process.
To schedule a new export:
- Click on Scheduling tab while creating and editing the export template (please see creating and editing export template for details)
- Click on New button
- Fill in the form as necessary
- Click on Save button
The form appears with following fields:
- Description: The name of the schedule
- Active: Mark this option, if you want to make this schedule an active
- Type: Whether you want to schedule the data export for one time, or it is a recurring action
- Select Single option, if you want to schedule data export for one time only
- Recurrence: Select this option to schedule the data option on recurring basis. As you select this option, the Recurrence tab is displayed. Click on Recurrence tab and define the following settings
- Frequency: Specify the number of days for which you want to schedule the data export
- Select Run once only option, if you want to schedule the data export for once, for the specified number of days
- Select Run many times option, if you want to schedule the data export for multiple times, for the specified number of days. Specify the time interval in minutes or an hour, the scheduler runs every time after this time interval
- Specify the start and end time. The scheduler will start exporting at start time and stop exporting at end time. The scheduler runs every time after the specified time interval within the start and end time.
Note: You can create multiple schedules, and make them active or inactive, as required. If there are two schedules available for an export template and both are active, then the data is exported on the basis of both schedules.