Altamira HRM is a web-based platform. This means that to start using the platform you must use a compatible internet browser and navigate to the address provided by the Administrator user of your account. On the login page you will see the login screen.
To access the platform, users must have:
- A username
- A password
Such data should have been provided to you by the Administrator user or it should have been sent to you with a welcome email when you created your account. You must close your session with the Logout command in the main menu.
If you do not use the Logout command, you will not be able to log in to the platform for 5 minutes. In accordance with European privacy laws, all users (including Administrator users) must change their initial password when logging in for the first time. The password must meet the following rules:
- the password must be at least 8 characters long
- the password must be a combination of upper and lower case letters and numbers (for example: aBcd1234)
Keep in mind that:
- Altamira HRM requires users to change their password every 6 months
- Altamira HRM automatically blocks a user account that has not been used for over twelve months
- Your session will expire if you remain inactive for more than 120 minutes. If this happens you will need to log in again