To run a report
- Click on Report > Report list from the top menu
- Search for the report using the Quick search field or the Advanced search form
- Click on the report name in the Execute report column
Once the report has run you can sort the table by clicking on the column header.
To reverse the sort order, click on the column header twice. The report you run may include a filter. This allows you to filter the report results to produce the result set that you require.
To interact with a filter in a report
- Enter the text in a text box or select an item from a drop down list
- Click on the comparison link to choose the type of comparison you wish to make
- Click on the Find button
A report may come with a default value in the filter that immediately filters data when you initially run the report. This initial filter can be read only and in this case you may not alter the filter and the report will only display the filtered results.