- What is Open API
OpenAPI Specification (formerly Swagger Specification) is an API description format for REST APIs. An OpenAPI file allows you to describe your entire API, including: Available endpoints and operations on each endpoint (GET, POST) Operation parameters Input and output for each operation.
- What is Benefit of Altamira Open API?
With this Tool User can access all Altamira API which are fixed and dynamic with the parameters and Headers also. If a New Api is added at Platform User can easily get that API.
- How to Use Open API Generated from Altamira?
We can Get Open API Structure from the following Endpoint
There are two ways you can use Open API Structure of Altamira.
- Online Open API Tool
- Get OpenAPI Structure from Open API Endpoint
- Go to https://editor.swagger.io/
- Paste the Json Structure there and on the right side we can use the Open Tool
- Altamira Swagger Tool.
User can use Swagger Tool integrated in Altamira which automatically fetch the OpenAPI Structure JSON and automatically convert it to the Swagger API Testing Interface.
- In Swagger Open API Interface you can different all the Endpoints with Different Categories Like Authentication, Common Views, ClockIn, GeoFencing, Views, User Reports Views
- User can change the Url and Protocols according to their needs.
- At the last we found Schemas for success, error and Internal Server Error is present so that user can customize their Output according the schema.