Creating a new userFollow
To access Altamira HRM a user must have an account on the platform. For security reasons, the Altamira Customer Success team does not manage the accounts or passwords directly, therefore the Administrator users of your company have to create the other users' profile themselves and send them the login credentials.
To create a new user:
- Click on Setup > Security from the top menu
- Click on New > New user from the top left hand context menu
- Fill in the form as necessary
- Click on the Save button
The form has the following fields:
- Username: The username you wish to assign to the new user. The new user will have to use this name to logon to the platform
- Password: The new user password
- Password confirmation: Confirm the new users password
- Email: The users email address. This address will be used by the platform for all communications
- Account does not expire: This flag indicated that the account never expires. Accounts expire if they are not used for more than 1 year
- Account expiry date: The date this account expired. This field is informational only as it is always set to the last date login plus 1 year
- Password never expires: This flag indicates the users password will never have to be changed. Users have to change their password every six months
- Password expiry: The date the password will expire
- User must change password at next logon: If check the user will have to select a new password when they logon
- Account locked: If checked the user can no longer access the platform
The platform sends the new users an email containing the username, password and web site address they will need to access the platform. New users always need to change their password when they log on for the first time.
Please sign in to leave a comment.